Free Phone Consultation

2 Must-Have Documents to Sign at the age of 18



Do you want to make sure that you can continue talking to your child's doctor once he turns 18? Do you want to help him with his bank account? There are 2 documents that each child should sign once they turn 18. Contact Sverdlov Law at 212-709-8112 or to learn more or set up a consultation here:

Sverdlov Law's practice focuses on estate planning, probate and estate administration, Medicaid planning, elder law, and business succession matters.

© 2023 Sverdlov Law PLLC | Disclaimer
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10005
| Phone: 212-709-8112

Estate Planning | Planning for Incapacity | Guardianships | Probate / Estate Administration | Special Needs Planning | Elder Law | Medicaid Planning | Business Succession Planning | | Resources | Legal Team